|In This Section
The 2017 festival will take place February 11-19, 2017 - we hope to see you there!
Most events including the International Festival Tastings will take place at the Vancouver Convention Centre West - 1055 Canada Way. Check your tickets for venue address.
If you attend only one of the festival’s 55 events, make it an International
Festival Tasting. The Tasting Room is the heart of the festival, where you’ll
find 775+ wines offered by the 181 participating wineries from 16 nations,
organized by country. The Wine World Celebrates Canada at VanWineFest 2017 with 76 wineries from
across the country featured at the festival. Explore the selection, diversity
and quality of Canada’s terroir-driven wines, highlighting the best of Nova
Scotia, Ontario and British Columbia in a special section of the tasting room.On Sale Dates:
Advance Rate Tickets:
On sale Tuesday, November 1 at 9:30 a.m. through December 15, or while supplies last. Quantities are limited.
(Save $$ buy early)
On sale November 1 at 9:30 a.m.:
International Festival Tastings
- Thursday, February 16, 7-10 p.m. - $80 ($89 regular rate)
- Friday, February 17, 7-10 p.m. - $90 ($95 regular rate)
- Saturday, February 18 Matinee, 2:30-5 p.m. - $70 ($79 regular rate)
- Saturday, February 18 Evening, 7-10 p.m. - $90 ($95 regular rate)
Delta Air Lines Tasting Lounge
- Friday, February 17 or Saturday, February 18, 5:45 -9 p.m.
- $185 ($190 regular rate)
- Note: admission includes access to that evening's International Festival Tasting
- $480 ($495 regular rate)
- Includes all public and trade tastings
- Delta Air Lines Tasting Lounge (both Fri & Sat)
- Invitation to Festival Toast
- Priority access to the tasting room
All public events go on sale Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
(Note: Vintners Brunch is available only by phone or in person)
Trade Days Conference, presented by Sysco:
Trade Days Pass goes on sale December 1, 2016 at 9:30 a.m.
All trade events go on sale Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
The Trade Days Conference, presented by Sysco, is limited to those in the wine, restaurant and hospitality industries who buy, sell, serve of market wine in their business. Registration is required at the time of purchase.
Ticket Price Charges:
Note: Total price includes GST, service charge + base ticket price. Eg: A $95 ticket = (base ticket price + $3.00 s/c)*GST
HOW TO PURCHASE:
By Phone: 604-873-3311 Or Toll Free at 1-877-321-3121
In Person: Suite 202 - 162 West 1st Avenue (Note - NEW ADDRESS)
Box Office and Charge By Phone Hours:
The Box Office will reopen October 26, 2016 for in person sales at 202-162 West 1st Ave, Vancouver (new location) between Columbia and Manitoba Streets
Note: Columbia Street is closed to public traffic currently due to construction, use Manitoba or Main St. instead to access 1st Ave. Street parking is available in area.
Mon -Fri 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. - Use buzzer at main entrance #202 and concierge will allow access to box office or call 604-873-3311 to let us know to expect you before you arrive.
Questions?: Email email@example.com
Cash, VISA, MasterCard or AMEX accepted. No Debit.
Avoid disappointment and buy in advance online.
Click here for full ticket policies.
- Must be 19+ (No Minors) to attend Vancouver International Wine Festival events.
- To purchase tickets to the Bacchanalia Gala Dinner + Auction, please visit vanwinefest.ca to buy on line or charge by phone 604.873.3311. Contact Kelly Snider for corporate tables at 604.637.3098 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All other events (except Vintners Brunch) are available through VanWineFest.ca, in person or by phone.
- Ticket Delivery: Tickets will be mailed or emailed to customer (Trade tickets will only be mailed as hard tickets).
- Tickets to special events such as winery dinners and lunches are NOT
sold at the door nor by the host venue. They must be purchased in
advance online, by phone or in person. A limited number of tickets will
be released prior to each Trade Tasting and International Festival
Tasting session, available in person only.
The Vancouver International is one of the very best run wine
festivals in the world...